BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A child was injured Monday afternoon in Brazil, Indiana after being hit by a vehicle.
The Brazil Police Department says the accident happened at Chicago Avenue and Central Avenue around 3:30pm. Police say the child was riding a bicycle and disregarded a stop sign, traveling into the path of a vehicle. According to police, the driver was unable to avoid a collision.
The child was airlifted to Riley Hospital for Children after receiving treatment at the scene from emergency personnel.
- Child riding bicycle injured after being hit by vehicle
- One injured in car crash involving bicycle
- Jeep crashes into Bicycle
- Worker patching potholes hit, critically injured by vehicle in Illinois
- Toddler injured after ride down airport baggage conveyor belt
- One injured after car hits pedestrian
- Two seriously injured after motorcycle hits deer
- One hurt in crash involving bicycle in downtown Terre Haute
- Rides To The Polls
- Authorities: 6 injured in off-road vehicle crash in Indiana