BICKNELL, Ind. (WTHI) - An eight-year-old child has died after being hit by a vehicle in Knox County.
It happened near the intersection of State Road 67 and Alexander Street in Bicknell.
Knox County Sheriff's Deputies say Micah Chambers, 8, was crossing the street from the McDonald's in the area to the Bicknell Roller Rink.
That's when a vehicle struck him. The boy was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital where he later died.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Eight-year-old killed in Knox County accident
- Knox County Election Results
- Two dead after 4-wheeling accident in Knox County
- One person dead after motorcycle accident in Knox County
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Driver killed in Clark County accident
- Knox County burn ban affects local campers
- Knox County Sheriffs Department gets new equiptment
- One woman dead after Knox County fire