VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Chicago man accused of leading police on a chase through Terre Haute in a stolen car made a court appearance.
That man was identified as 31-year-old Tremaine Wilson.
According to court documents, the chase happened Friday afternoon.
That is after police say they attempted to stop the vehicle Wilson was driving in southern Vigo County.
Wilson allegedly continued to pass several vehicles on the shoulder.
The pursuit ended near 3rd and Chestnut Streets after police used stop sticks.
Wilson remains in the Vigo County Jail on a number of charges, including auto theft, refusal to self-identify, and resisting law enforcement.
- Chicago man accused of leading police on a chase in Vigo County in court
- Man accused of leading police on a chase appears in court
- Vigo County traffic stop leads police to accused sex offender
- Loogootee man accused of leading police on a chase that hit speeds over 100 mph
- Terre Haute man facing charges, accused of leading police on chase
- Police locate missing Vigo County man
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase
- Putnam County man arrested after alleged two county police chase
- Officials identify man that died in Knox County police chase
- Illinois man hospitalized after police chase