TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People in Terre Haute are racing for good health.
The annual Light Your Way to Better Health 5K was Friday night on the campus of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
It was a glow run and walk.
It was part of the Better Health Wabash Valley Initiative.
The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce hosted the event.
- Chamber holds annual Light Your Way to Better Health 5K
- Local church holds 5k
- Annual 5K Heart Throb held
- Annual 5K combines fitness and beer
- Christmas in the Park 5K held, annual lighting ceremony to happen Monday night
- Chamber holds Groundhog Day Economic Forecast
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce holds open house
- Ivy Tech holds annual Community Health and Wellness Fair
- Annual 5k event helps feed hungry students in Vigo County
- 10th annual Trailblazer 5K hosted at Vincennes University