TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute business leader came together to celebrate progress in the community.
The Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce held the "Groundhog Day Economic Forecast."
The event gives business leaders the opportunity to plan for the year ahead.
Leaders also talked about how to attract more businesses and talent to the area.
Elaine Bedel was the featured speaker.
She said the area has a lot to offer.
The program also focused on how leaders can help local people learn the skills to fill highly specialized jobs.
- Chamber holds Groundhog Day Economic Forecast
- Groundhog predicts an early spring
- Groundhog Day 2018: Another six weeks of winter
- Marshall Chamber of Commerce holds open house
- Groundhog Day Forecast: Terre Haute needs to capitalize on academic institutions
- Brazil expands economic district
- Special Olympics Economic Impact
- Chamber holds discussion to answer confusion with Special Event Ordinance
- Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce holds community forum
- Chamber holds annual Light Your Way to Better Health 5K