Terre Haute, In (WTHI)- It's national small business week.
To celebrate the Terre Haute Chamber of Commerce was hoping to Google success.
The chamber hosted a viewing party Wednesday. It was for the presentation drive business results with google ads.
Local businesses met and watched a video from Google. It explained how they can use the company for their benefit.
- Chamber celebrates national small business week
- Terre Haute Chamber's lunch mob prompts small business
- Local business celebrates new facility through Chamber ribbon cutting
- Small businesses gearing up for Small Business Saturday
- Local businesses thrive during Small Business Saturday
- National Small Business Week encourages shoppers to check out the smaller stores
- Flooding impacts small-town Illinois business
- Small business week brings attention to business owners in Terre Haute
- ISU celebrates engineers week
- Local businesses gearing up for Small Business Saturday