TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - This weekend marked the 30th year for doing things the "old fashion way".
People made their way to Collett Park on Sunday. That's as groups got a blast from the past at Old Fashion Days.
Homemade crafts and eats paid tribute to history.
It wasn't about just visiting the past, some hope you'll want to travel to your local parks as well.
- Celebrating things the old fashion way!
- Karl Lagerfeld, pioneering fashion designer, has died
- Stitch-by-Stitch: Old fashioned skills in an automated world
- Replay Runway offers fashion and fun while supporting ReThink, Inc.
- Terre Haute fashion show proves style never grows old
- Program celebrates clean eating
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- 4th of July celebrations
- ISU celebrates engineers week
- WISU hosts All Things Considered