TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A group of people celebrated their faith in Terre Haute on Thursday.
It was part of the National Day of Prayer.
It's a day meant for people to come together and pray for our country.
The Wabash Valley Ministerial Association hosted the event.
People sang songs and prayed.
Mayor Duke Bennett gave words of inspiration.
National Day of Prayer is every first Thursday of May.
- Celebrating faith at National Day of Prayer
- Trump boosts school prayer, faith groups as he rallies base
- National Day of Prayer events held in Vigo County
- Vigo County group takes part in National Day of Prayer
- Java drinkers celebrate National Coffee Day
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- Vigo County celebrates National Adoption Day with local families
- National Donut Day
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's national taco day!