TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A group of people celebrated their faith in Terre Haute on Thursday.
It was part of the National Day of Prayer.
It's a day meant for people to come together and pray for our country.
The Wabash Valley Ministerial Association hosted the event.
People sang songs and prayed.
Mayor Duke Bennett gave words of inspiration.
National Day of Prayer is every first Thursday of May.
- Celebrating faith at National Day of Prayer
- National Day of Prayer events held in Vigo County
- ISU Celebrates Founders Day
- Vigo County celebrates National Adoption Day with local families
- National Donut Day
- It's National Waffle Day!
- It's national taco day!
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Chamber celebrates national small business week
- Christians celebrate All Saints Day