SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We now know the cause of death for a Sullivan County man that was found in a private pond.
On Thursday, Indiana Conservation Officers were called when 69-year-old Michael Reynolds was found unresponsive in the pond.
According to DNR officials, Reynolds' cause of death was heart failure.
Witnesses told officials he had gone to a dock at the pond to feed the fish.
- Cause of death revealed for Sullivan County man found dead in pond
- Dugger man found dead in private pond
- Autopsy completed for body found in pond
- Identities of 2 men found dead in Madison County pond released
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- More details, cause of death revealed in court documents for Sullivan County murder
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan County situation ends, suspect found in Greene County
- Manhunt in Sullivan County for wanted man