FLAT ROCK, Ill. (WTHI) - We have new details after a fatal four-wheeler crash.
Autopsy results show Thad Reavill died of extreme blunt force trauma to the head and neck.
The accident happened on Saturday in Flat Rock, Illinois.
That is southeast of Robinson.
Reavill was 47-years-old.
- Cause of death released for fatal four-wheeler crash
- UPDATE: Names released in Greene County fatal crash
- 19-year-old killed after accident involving four-wheeler in Illinois
- Police release more details surrounding double fatal crash in Daviess County
- Name of victim of fatal Friday night crash in Greene County released
- Early Morning Fatal Crash in Sullivan County
- Teen charged after Friday night fatal crash
- Pedestrian fatally struck in Sullivan County crash
- Early morning Vigo County crash turns fatal
- Officials working to identify fatal crash victim