WEST UNION, Ill. (WTHI) - The cause of a house fire in West Union, Illinois has been ruled undetermined.
It happened last Tuesday.
Part of the home's roof collapsed during the fire hurting four firefighters.
Three of the four firefighters are at home and recovering.
West Union Firefighter Phillip McCammon was airlifted.
McCammon has been treated for a fractured left hip and a dislocated elbow.
He's going through physical therapy.
- Cause of West Union fire that hurt four ruled undetermined
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined
- Vermillion County fire cause ruled undetermined
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined
- One hurt in West Terre Haute fire
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- West Union Firefighter injured in house fire returns to work
- West Union Cafe prepares for its Thanksgiving feast
- Police and fire union contracts approved
- West Terre Haute house fire that left family of seven homeless ruled accidental