VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A massive fire that destroyed a West Terre Haute home that was under construction has been ruled as undetermined.
That is according to fire investigator Josh Sittler.
He told us after walking through with investigators, the ruling on the fire could not be determined at this time.
The fire started early Tuesday morning on U.S. Highway 150 and Woodland Avenue.
The home was a total loss.
No injuries were reported.
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Cause of West Union fire that hurt four ruled undetermined
- Vermillion County fire cause ruled undetermined
- Sunday house fire in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- Terre Haute house fire kills family dog, ruled arson
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- West Terre Haute house fire that left family of seven homeless ruled accidental
- Vacant house in West Terre Haute destroyed by overnight fire
- Friday night Rockville fire cause still undetermined