PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Bellmore Volunteer Fire Department is warning people to pay attention on the roads.
That's after a near-crash on U.S 36 and State Road 59 on Tuesday morning.
The department shared the video on its Facebook page.
Drivers coming from 59 have a stop sign. In this case, the semi should have stopped.
The fire department says the truck slowed but did not come to a complete stop.
- Caught on camera: Parke County fire department warns people to pay attention after semi nearly slams into car
- Caught On Camera: Semi slams into school bus
- Crime Stoppers: Caught on camera stealing a car
- Slow down, pay attention as road construction work ramps up
- Crews fight semi fire in Vermillion County
- Local fire department warns of brush fire safety
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park
- Vigo County Parks Department Preparing Hiking Trails for Future Park
- 69-year-old Truck driver airlifted after Parke County semi crash
- Crews respond to semi fire