TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Feeding Indiana's Hungry estimates one in seven Hoosiers are not sure where they will get their next meal.
Terre Haute Catholic Charities will receive almost $14,000 in the fight against hunger.
It is one of 11 organizations splitting $300,000 in state funding.
Last year, food banks like Catholic Charities distributed 78 million pounds of food and items.
- Catholic Charities set to receive grant to fight hunger
- Catholic Charities kicking off their Orange Friday campaign to combat hunger
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building
- Catholic Charities hosts annual benefit dinner
- Kroger donated over $4,000 to Catholic Charities
- Catholic Charities and Meijer announce continued partnership
- Catholic Charities holds annual benefit dinner
- ISU set to receive $2.3 million grant
- Coming together to fight hunger in Brazil
- Local fraternity makes large donation to Catholic Charities Christmas Store