TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local food bank has received a major boost to help the community's needs.
Catholic Charities has opened a new food bank in Terre Haute.
On Monday, there was a ribbon cutting for the new facility.
It will allow the organization to store and distribute more food than the previous one.
It was possible through the 'Closing the Meal Gap' campaign.
Catholic Charities is available to anyone who needs help.
If you need help, click here.
- Catholic Charities opens to Terre Haute food bank
- New food bank opening in Terre Haute
- Popeyes donates proceeds to Catholic Charities in Terre Haute
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- Catholic Charities continues to provide food security during shutdown
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building
- Catholic Charities hosts annual benefit dinner
- Kroger donated over $4,000 to Catholic Charities
- Catholic Charities and Meijer announce continued partnership
- Catholic Charities holds annual benefit dinner