SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has confirmed part of the Casey's General Store in Seelyville collapsed on Wednesday.
Crews were in the process of building the new store.
Vigo County dispatch told us rain compromised the structure, and the walls fell.
Dispatch said workers were hurt, but they were treated and expected to be okay.
We have reached out to Casey's corporate office for more information.
We will pass that along as soon as soon as we receive more information.
- Casey's construction site in Seelyville collapses, workers hurt
- Crime Stoppers: The Seelyville Dollar General theft
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Seelyville water customers
- 200 jobs could come to Seelyville, board talks tax abatements
- 200 new jobs on the way to Seelyville
- Folks in Seelyville disappointed jobs aren't coming to vacant plant
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Anthropologist may get involved after skull found at construction site
- Entire coffin found at Riverfront Lofts construction site