SEELYVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - News 10 has confirmed part of the Casey's General Store in Seelyville collapsed on Wednesday.
Crews were in the process of building the new store.
Vigo County dispatch told us rain compromised the structure, and the walls fell.
Dispatch said workers were hurt, but they were treated and expected to be okay.
We have reached out to Casey's corporate office for more information.
We will pass that along as soon as soon as we receive more information.
- Casey's construction site in Seelyville collapses, workers hurt
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Seelyville sewer rates will increase
- Crime Stoppers: The Seelyville Dollar General theft
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building
- Hydrant flushing for Seelyville Water Works Customers
- Seelyville awarded state grant to improve roads
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- 200 jobs could come to Seelyville, board talks tax abatements
- 200 new jobs on the way to Seelyville