CASEY, Ill. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley school corporation is expected to approve a new school resource officer.
On Monday night, the Casey-Westfield School Board will meet.
News 10 spoke with school superintendent Dee Scott.
She told us the agreement is for a full-time officer.
The officer would be equally funded by the school district and the city.
Scott said the police department is in the process of finding someone for the position.
- Casey-Westfield Schools expected to approve resource officer
- Casey-Westfield board approves new school resource officer
- Meet Casey-Westfield's new SRO
- Community reacts to new School Resource Officer
- Florida shooting leads to school resource officer debate
- Vigo County school resource officers gear up for new year
- Graduation nears for superintendent training to be school resource officer
- School resource officers sworn in, need for more
- New school resource officer will provide extra security to Robinson schools
- Every school in Parke County will have a school resource officer