TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - An early morning car fire has been ruled arson.
The Terre Haute Fire Department reports it happened around 4 a.m. in the 1600 block of South 4th Street.
Officials report the arson involved a Honda Odyssey van.
Right now investigators do not have a suspect and are still trying to locate the vehicle's owner.
If you have any information that could help authorities, call Crime Stoppers at (812) 238 – STOP.
- Car fire in Terre Haute ruled arson
- Weekend fire in Terre Haute ruled an arson
- Terre Haute house fire kills family dog, ruled arson
- West Terre Haute house fire ruled suspicious
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute house fire
- Officials investigate Sunday night Terre Haute fire as arson
- Fire on Fenwood Avenue in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- Sunday house fire in Terre Haute ruled accidental
- Cause of West Terre Haute house fire ruled undetermined