TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - A car crashes into a Clinton business just after noon Wednesday.
News 10 is told a 90-year-old woman was driving this car when she says the gas pedal stuck that's when the car rammed into the Clinton IGA striking the main support beam of the building.
As you can see extensive damage was done to the Western Avenue side of the business.
Officials say the car ended up nearly 3 to 4 feet inside, an employee inside the IGA at the time of the crash was bumped by near-by carts.
The driver was taken to the hospital with back and leg pain.
- Car crashes into Clinton IGA
- Police looking for suspect in West Terre Haute IGA robbery
- Police identify suspects wanted in West Terre Haute IGA theft
- UPDATE: Police ask for tips in West Terre Haute IGA robbery
- Two people arrested after crash near Clinton
- One person injured in car/pedestrian crash
- Driver escapes car fire after crash
- One injured in car crash involving bicycle
- Two cars involved in Saturday morning crash
- Light Rain Increases Risk of Car Crashes