BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A local restaurant was forced to close its doors after an accident Monday morning.
It happened at McDonald's in Brazil.
News 10 learned a car forced a vehicle into the McDonald's location.
The crash left the wall crushed and the windows were broken.
News 10 was told no one was seriously injured in the crash.
The restaurant will be closed indefinitely.
- Car crashes into Brazil restaurant forcing it to close indefinitely
- Several people hurt after car crashes into Brazil restaurant
- Popular Brazil restaurant reopens months after fire
- Boat dock at Fairbanks Park remains closed indefinitely
- Brazil expands economic district
- Police search for suspect in Brazil car theft
- Brazil sandwich shop already reopens after car drives into it
- Cleanup underway after fire starts at Mario Brothers Restaurant in Brazil
- Owners of popular Brazil restaurant say they are thrilled to reopen after fire
- New airport restaurant restaurant ready for takeoff