VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County election officials have removed a candidate from the upcoming primary ballot.
Someone filed a challenge of candidacy against Alan Dugger, Jr.
Dugger had filed to run for city clerk.
Election officials say he did not meet state requirements.
Those requirements involve voting history and approved political affiliation.
The county also agreed to run West Terre Haute's election through 2030.
The board added a polling location in West Terre Haute.
It is at the First Assembly of God Church.
See the full list of polling locations here.
- Candidate removed from Vigo County primary ballot
- Paper ballot proposal rejected for Vincennes primary
- Controversy with candidates names on the 2019 Terre Haute primary ballot
- Vigo County casino question will be on the November ballot
- Voters cast their ballots on Primary Election Day
- Interim Vigo County 9-1-1 director announced after removal of McMullen
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Candidate filing for Illinois 2018 primary begins Monday
- Vigo County Election officials hope to put casino question on November ballot
- Vigo County newest voting center was the most used in the primary election