TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Monday was the beginning for a few summer camps in the Wabash Valley.
But one stands out to prepare children for employability, promotes healthy habits, and develops leadership.
The camp uses S.T.E.A.M activites to achieve those goals. Thats science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
While the camp is at full capacity, Co-founder and Executive Director Eleanor Ramseier says they are considering ways to get more children into the program.
The camp is for children ranging from Pre-K to 8th grade. It runs from June 4th to August 3rd. There is a scholarship available for those who need financial assistance.
- Camp Navigate summer camp prepares kids for future
- Camp Navigate
- Terre Haute North students hold special event for Camp Navigate
- 100 Women Who Care donate $13,000 to Camp Navigate
- Kids get 'Movin and Groovin' at special summer camp
- Kids learn about minerals at Marshall summer camp
- 14th and Chestnut holds summer camp
- Area parks preparing for camping season
- Navigating Cough and Cold Medicines
- Kids at Terre Haute summer camp learn a little "Sweet Science"