VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Trail cameras will be installed around the county to catch the people responsible for littering.
The Solid Waste Management Board approved funding for 20 cameras.
The cameras will be placed in Vigo County Parks and on county road properties.
Officials say there will be serious consequences if a suspect is identified littering.
Commissioners told us this is to help keep Vigo County beautiful.
- Cameras to be installed in Vigo County parks targeting litter bugs
- Two Vigo County offices closed for bed bugs
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Washington Community Schools installs stop-arm cameras on buses
- Vigo County Parks Superintendent announces her resignation
- Vigo County Industrial Park Improvement Plan Announced
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park
- Vigo County Parks Department Preparing Hiking Trails for Future Park
- New 'Little Free Library' box installed in Deming Park
- Union Hospital's NICU installs web cameras that allow parents to watch their baby at all times