INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTHI) - A local boy the Wabash Valley has grown to know has passed away.
Colton Murray died Saturday morning at Riley Hospital For Children in Indianapolis. That's according to the ColtonStrong Facebook Page.
News 10 has done several stories with Colton and his family, taking viewers along his journey.
Colton was born with Down Syndrome and was living with several heart defects.
- "ColtonStrong" Colton Murray passes away
- Services set for Colton Murray
- Second annual Buddy Walk honors Colton Murray
- New exhibit pays tribute to Colton Murray
- Here's how you can donate to honor Colton Murray
- #ColtonStrong family speaks out for national Heart Health month
- #ColtonStrong, Family needs your help to keep a Terre Haute little boy's memory alive
- Paying it Forward: #ColtonStrong toy drive makes a big delivery to children's hospital
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Olney passes Solar Farm ordinance