TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local organization welcomed the community on Monday.
The Council on Domestic Abuse hosted an open house.
It was a chance for the community to see what the organization offers and where their money has gone.
Recently the community raised more than $150,000 to the organization. It allowed it to keep its residential services running.
Learn more about CODA here.
- CODA holds open house
- Local group holds fundraiser for CODA
- Fifi's holds steps up to help CODA
- Community Spotlight: CODA
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- CODA hoasts candlelight vigil
- CODA holds event to remember the victims of domestic violence
- Meadows Cafe holds fundraiser to help CODA reach its goal
- Masquerade event raises funds for CODA
- Sullivan County farmer makes donation to CODA