TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Capital Improvement Board met on Tuesday morning.
During the meeting, they discussed the design for the new convention center in Terre Haute.
They did not decide on a design at this meeting, pushing the decision to next month.
Members of the board say it is a very long process.
President Jon Marvel said he is anxious to see the final design.
"We have heard very little opposition to this project, it's a project that will not only benefit the city...but the county as well," Marvel said.
The board will meet again the second week of January.
- CIB meets to discuss convention center design
- CIB meets to open bids for convention center
- Vigo County's CIB renews it's commitment to convention center
- Discussion continues about downtown street closure to build convention center
- Construction company selection for convention center project
- One step closer to a Convention Center
- Commissioners approve funding for convention center
- City council approves convention center funding plan
- Vigo Co. CIB asks State Budget committee to delay Hulman Center vote
- Group working to save convention center plans at Hulman Center