TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Is your holiday shopping done? If not, you can shop for a good cause this weekend.
CASA, or Court Appointed Special Advocates, is hosting a drive tomorrow.
The group has a booth set up at Honey Creek Mall across right Spencer's.
Shoppers can bring in their receipts and receive up to three free gift bags.
The public is encouraged to also bring in new hats, scarves, and gloves for the CASA children in need.
For every donation, you will receive an entry to win a toy gift basket. The baskets are valued at over $400.
"We'll give you a gift bag and then if you also bring us a donation of the hat or scarves, we'll give you an entry to win one of our holiday baskets," said Glenna Cheesman, the Vigo County CASA executive director.
The event helps raise awareness for CASA and their need for volunteers.
- CASA to help with holiday shopping for a good cause
- Downtown Vincennes businesses experience good shopping season
- Watch out for these holiday shopping scams
- Online holiday shopping could break record
- Giant pickup tower makes holiday shopping easy
- CASA gets ready for the holidays with Christmas in July
- CASA Gala honors volunteers
- Vigo County CASA hosts celebration
- 6 ways your brain is tricked into holiday shopping
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA