TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - On Monday, CASA took the chance to show off some of their new equipment.
That is after the group received a $5,000 donation.
CASA used the donation to buy 12 laptops for their volunteers.
The donation came from the Vigo County Prosecutors Office as part of the Youth Crime Prevention Grant.
Currently, CASA is taking care of 995 kids.
To learn more, click here.
- CASA shows off new gear after donation
- Big donation to help Vigo County CASA
- International Paper donates $1,000 to Vigo County CASA
- CASA Gala honors volunteers
- Vigo County CASA hosts celebration
- Netflix show inspiring people to donate
- With 32,000 tickets already sold, organizers gear up for Terre Haute Air Show
- A circus in the air, Alabama Boys gear up for the air show
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Politicians learn about CASA through forum, tour