TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It will take an entire village to turned a main event in Terre Haute into Whoville.
The CASA Program is set to hold an event for children in need.
CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates.
It's called the "Whoville Jubilation."
It takes place on Saturday.
Last year, they had 700 participants...and that number is expected to grow.
Children can walk through Whoville while mingling with Dr. Seuss characters.
During the event, children will receive presents and pizza.
CASA is always looking for volunteers. To learn more, click here.
- CASA gets ready for the Whoville Jubiliation
- CASA gets ready for the holidays with Christmas in July
- CASA Gala honors volunteers
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Politicians learn about CASA through forum, tour
- Sullivan County begins first ever CASA program
- CASA kicks off Christmas in July
- Big donation to help Vigo County CASA
- CASA shows off new gear after donation
- New partnership for Knox County CASA