TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The area of 1st, Hulman, and Prairieton Streets has closed.
The project will eliminate a portion of 1st Street from Prairieton Road to Hulman Street.
The goal is to ease traffic flow at that intersection.
If you are traveling northbound, your detour will be from Margaret Avenue to 3rd Street.
Southbound drivers will take Ohio to 3rd Street.
The closure is expected to last through June.
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed until Thursday
- Crews close downtown Terre Haute intersection after massive sinkhole develops
- Busy Terre Haute intersection to close for two days for gas line repairs
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Major Terre Haute intersection to close this weekend, for a month
- Fire damages local business in Terre Haute
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road