CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews were on the scene of a fire in Clay County on Wednesday evening.
It happened just before 6:00 at a home on County Road 400 North just east of Brazil.
We talked to the residents of the home.
According to a mother and son that live in the house, the boy's father told him to burn a mattress in the back yard.
The wind blew the mattress into the house.
No injuries were reported.
- Burning mattress leads to Clay County house fire
- Fire destroys Clay County house, investigation underway
- Heat brings an added challenge to Clay County house fire
- Cause of Clay County house fire under investigation
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Massive fire destroys Clay County abandoned coal building
- Officials looking into cause of fatal Clay County fire
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Clay City Boil Order