TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local nursing home kicked off their newest fundraising event.
Villas of Holleybrook sold pork burgers on Friday.
They were sold in a drive-through in their parking lot.
They are raising money for Alzheimer's awareness.
There will be a 'Cocktails and Canvas' event on Sunday at 2:00.
- Burgers served up to help raise Alzheimer's awareness
- Raising awareness for child abuse
- CODA of Terre Haute serves pancakes to raise awareness of sexual violence
- Alzheimer's Association Longest Day
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Symposium raises awareness on rural opioid crisis
- How Burger King fell behind
- Basketball tournament raises awareness for Wabash Valley Teen Challenge Center
- National dog bite prevention month raises awareness in local communities
- Runners in Vincennes run to raise suicide awareness