TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local nursing home kicked off their newest fundraising event.
Villas of Holleybrook sold pork burgers on Friday.
They were sold in a drive-through in their parking lot.
They are raising money for Alzheimer's awareness.
There will be a 'Cocktails and Canvas' event on Sunday at 2:00.
- Burgers served up to help raise Alzheimer's awareness
- Weekend Alzheimer's Walk raises nearly $90,000
- Raising awareness for child abuse
- Ride raises awareness of suicide
- Annual walk to end Alzheimer's brings awareness to the disease
- CODA of Terre Haute serves pancakes to raise awareness of sexual violence
- Alzheimer's Association Longest Day
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Symposium raises awareness on rural opioid crisis
- How Burger King fell behind