(CNN) -- Burger King has changed its menu in honor of Halloween, releasing the "Nightmare King" sandwich next week.
The fast-food chain is offering the "spooky" sandwich Oct. 22 through Nov. 1.
It's a quarter-pound of beef, a chicken filet, American cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and onion – all topped off with a green sesame seed bun.
Officials with Burger King said the sandwich is "clinically proven to induce nightmares."
The "Nightmare King" goes for $6.39.
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Burger King is selling a 'Ghost Whopper' for Halloween
- How Burger King fell behind
- Burger King is giving delayed travelers free Impossible Whoppers
- Burger King trolls McDonald's with 1 cent burger promotion
- Vermillion County man gets high and crashes into Burger King, police allege
- One person shot in a reported armed robbery attempt at Burger King on Wabash Avenue
- Kraft Heinz's nightmare is far from over
- "It was a nightmare." Infant mortality in Vigo County