PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A portion of a vacant building in Parke County has collapsed.
Bricks from a building located at the corner of Main Street and State Road 236 in Marshall, Indiana began to crumble.
The owner of the property already had plans to demolish the property.
Those plans were expedited on Thursday morning due to the extreme conditions of the structure.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area while crews demolish the building.
- Building collapse in Parke County forces road closures
- Collapsing Parke County building receives inspection
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Air Show road closures, parking, events
- Macy's closure forces salon move
- Tool to view Vigo County road closures
- Clay County crash on I-70 forces westbound lane closure
- City of Clinton warning residents about partially collapsed building
- Workers and residents evacuated as part of Sullivan building collapses
- Town leaders issue emergency evacuation near collapsing Sullivan building