LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A woman is facing charges after a deadly crash in Illinois.
State police say it happened on U.S. Route 50 just east of Highway 1 in Lawrenceville.
Police say, Alicia Stephens, of Bridgeport, crossed the centerline in her jeep.
That's when they say she hit a pick-up truck being driven by Rodney Stephens, of West York.
Alicia Stephens faces charges, including driving under the influence of drugs, and improper lane usage.
- Bridgeport woman charged after fatal crash near Lawrenceville
- New clinic opens in Bridgeport
- New apartments coming to Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville takes action against United Methodist Village
- Friday morning Lawrenceville fire ruled suspicious
- Lawrenceville to begin sewer line project
- Police continue to investigate Lawrenceville death
- Teen charged after Friday night fatal crash
- Two juveniles facing charges in connection with old Lawrenceville High School fire
- I-70 reopened after fatal crash