VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crew members are back at work fixing a Vigo County bridge.
We're talking about Cook Road Bridge.
The roadway closed months ago after major flooding.
News 10 spoke with county engineer Neil Costello.
He says construction has been pushed back a bit by the weather, on top of the project design being reworked.
Weather permitting, the project is estimated to take around 60 days to complete.
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues
- Weather pushes back major Terre Haute street project
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- Poplar Street bridge project hits a delay
- Work continues on Clinton bridge project
- Davis sentencing pushed back to December 18th
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- First phase of Clay County bridge project almost complete