VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Flooding in Terre Haute had crews busy on Thursday.
The Black Drive Bridge had flooding after all the rain we have recently seen.
That's in West Terre Haute.
Black Drive was closed on Thursday while crews added more rock to the sides of the bridge.
Workers say they area is known for flooding so repairs happen a few times a year.
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Crews close Terre Haute road for sewer repairs
- Crews close section of Sullivan County road for repairs
- Crews begin setup for Oktoberfest
- Crews make repairs to vandalized Vincennes statue
- Repaired bridge design holding up after storms, crews hope to reopen it soon
- Crews set to fully remove Fowler Park covered bridge for repairs
- Crews start construction on Vermillion County bridge
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs