VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Flooding in Terre Haute had crews busy on Thursday.
The Black Drive Bridge had flooding after all the rain we have recently seen.
That's in West Terre Haute.
Black Drive was closed on Thursday while crews added more rock to the sides of the bridge.
Workers say they area is known for flooding so repairs happen a few times a year.
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Crews make repairs to vandalized Vincennes statue
- Repaired bridge design holding up after storms, crews hope to reopen it soon
- Crews start construction on Vermillion County bridge
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Work begins on Hart street bridge
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Crews begin setup for downtown festival
- Crews begin demolition of Seelyville building