TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)- Drivers can look forward to some good news.
The Wallace Avenue bridge plans to reopen later this week.
Officials say they are making finishing touches which include sealing.
Construction on the bridge started August 13th.
The $600,000 project included fixing both Wallace and Poplar streets.
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- Parke County courthouse project set to wrap soon
- Major Vincennes bridge close for the rest of the week
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Section of U.S. 150 set to close for bridge project
- Traffic set to shift in State Road 46 bridge project
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- 7th Street project weeks away from wrapping up
- Work wrapping up on major storm water project in West Terre Haute
- $25 million project wraps at Rose-Hulman