PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - A trip to Illinois may lead you to a new brewing spot in Paris.
Saturday was the official grand opening for Lot 50 Brewing Company.
The idea was started by three friends who liked brewing their own beer.
The owners told News 10 they want Lot 50 to be family friendly.
That's why you can find board games, ping pong, shuffle board and other games for everyone to enjoy.
Lot 50 Brewing Company has been open since May. They also have some of their own home brewed beers on tap.
- Brewing company celebrates grand opening in Paris
- Library celebrates grand re-opening
- Brews for shoes
- New Menards store celebrates with week-long Grand Opening event
- Ross Dress for Less celebrates grand opening in Terre Haute
- Paris, Illinois sunflower maze open for business
- New Linton store holds grand opening
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Hutson Inc celebrated the grand opening of a newly remodeled store