BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - The City of Brazil, Indiana has a lot to look forward to in 2019.
That was the message from Mayor Brian Wyndham's 8th Annual State of the City Address.
The mayor said the huge Highway 40 project that Brazil endured last year was one of the major highlights of the year.
The mayor said the street paving project will continue in 2019.
He said thanks to that project, community support, and grant money...Brazil is prospering.
Projects for 2019 include completion of a new police department building, a veterans park will be built at Craig Park, a neighborhood watch program, and a utility expansion program for growth at the industrial park in Brazil.
- Brazil's mayor talks the state of the city
- Mayor: state audits show city finances improving
- Big plans announced during Brazil State of the City address
- Brazil Mayor's Bike Ride roars into action this weekend
- Brazil Mayor's Ride a big success for the humane society
- U.S. Census says Brazil is the poorest town in the state, the mayor disagrees
- Brazil expands economic district
- Mayor, Councilman talk sewer project costs
- Mayor Yochum gives Vincennes state of the city address
- Vincennes mayor says state of the city is good