BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - From something old to something new and functional.
News 10 stopped by Forest Park Elementary School in Brazil.
That's where they turned 2,000 pounds of plastic bottle caps to five colorful benches.
The new seats came in over spring break.
School officials say it's a great way to not only reuse resources but a learning tool for the students.
- Brazil school turns trash to treasure
- Trash becomes treasure for Replay the Runway
- Former Southwest School Corp. treasurer arrested for official misconduct
- Brazil expands economic district
- Former treasurer to spend time in jail
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer faces federal charges
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil
- Brazil High School monument still destroyed -- what's next?
- Former Sullivan County school treasurer enters a guilty plea, accused of stealing thousands