BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Brazil city leaders received help in the fight against the Emerald Ash Borer.
The Wabash Valley Community Foundation in Clay County gave an emergency grant to Brazil.
The money will go towards cutting down trees.
Those trees have been affected by the Emerald Ash Borer.
In total, the group donated around $3,000.
- Brazil receives money to fight Emerald Ash Borer
- Emerald Ash Borers and Cold Weather
- Ash Borers Overtake Local Park
- Experts warn area Ash trees are still in danger of Ash Borer
- Coming together to fight hunger in Brazil
- Brazil park received upgrades thanks to a donation
- The city of Brazil receives $747,912 to fix roads
- Brazil expands economic district
- Downtown Vincennes receives money to update facades
- Washington businesses report receiving counterfeit money