TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - You can help give back through a unique event this weekend.
Stormcrest Festival is happening this Saturday in Brazil.
It will feature medieval demonstrations, games, music, roleplay, and vendors.
Organizers stopped by our station to give us a little preview.
The event benefits Christmas in the Park and the Medieval Society Stormcrest.
"Profits are going to be split. So, if you like the idea of Christmas or you like the idea of medieval battle...everyone is welcome to come out this day," Megan Hawkins, from the Stormcrest Festival said.
It starts on Saturday morning at 11:00 at Craig Park.
Tickets will cost you $10 at the gate, with kids six and under getting in for free.
- Brazil medieval festival set to benefit Christmas in the Park
- Storm-Crest medieval festival raises money for local non-profits
- Thousands attend fith annual medieval faire in Clay County
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- Craft Beer Festival benefits Habitat for Humanity
- New Dog Park is coming to Brazil
- Chili and football, Brazil competition benefits student-athletes
- Brazil gears up for 83rd annual 4th of July Festival
- Linton comedy festival set to benefit two girls who recently lost their fathers
- Brazil Christmas Parade offers a chance for tradition