PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Brazil man was ticketed after police stopped him for driving over 100 miles per hour.
It happened on Tuesday afternoon on County Road 40 in Putnam County.
Indiana State Police says 18-year-old Kobe Morlan was driving 109 miles per hour in a 55.
Police say Morlan told the trooper he was running late for work.
He was cited and released.
- Brazil man cited for going nearly double the speed limit - in a 55 mph zone
- Train speeding 50 mph over limit before deadly derailment
- '...the speed on State Road 641 needed to be raised.' Bypass speed limit jumps by 10 mph
- Indiana man arrested for driving 107 m.p.h. as he entered a construction zone...drunk
- Loogootee man accused of leading police on a chase that hit speeds over 100 mph
- Police say man nearly hits 100 mph during a high-speed motorcycle chase
- Southern Vigo County road to receive higher speed limit
- Europe will require carmakers to install speed limiters from 2022
- Vincennes elementary school to receive speed limit detector
- Police say teen reaches 100 mph during high-speed chase through Terre Haute