BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A Brazil, Indiana man is facing charges of sexual misconduct.
That after an investigation stemming back to November of 2018.
Police say a 39-year-old Tony Brock molested a 13-year-old girl.
He was booked into the Clay County jail on charges of sexual misconduct with a minor and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Brazil man charged with sexual misconduct with a minor
- Parke County man wanted for sexual misconduct with a minor
- Wanted man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor behind bars
- Daviess County man facing four counts of sexual misconduct with a minor
- Man accused of sexual misconduct with a minor part of work-release program
- Allegations of sexual misconduct roiling Congress
- Some legislatures lack sexual misconduct policies, training
- Indiana police chief charged with theft, misconduct
- Weinstein’s Impact: List of men accused of sexual misconduct
- Matt Lauer on sexual misconduct allegations: "I am truly sorry"