TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Brazil, Indiana man faced a judge on Tuesday afternoon on one count of child molestation.
Just before 5:00 Tuesday morning, 42-year-old Michael Hunter was booked into the Vigo County Jail.
According to court documents, Hunter is accused of touching a young child in a restroom at Terre Haute's eastside Walmart.
Hunter denies the boy's allegations.
- Brazil man accused of touching a small child in Terre Haute Walmart bathroom
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child solicitation
- Jets start touching down for Terre Haute Air Show
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Terre Haute man, McDonald's manager accused of taking photo of 10-year-old in bathroom stall near Bloomington
- Terre Haute man that admitted to touching a six-year-old has trial date set
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case