BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews are hard at work on a housing project in Brazil.
We stopped by the old Brazil junior high on Friday to check in on the progress.
A group is turning the property into senior housing.
It's part of a $10 million investment throughout the city of Brazil.
Another senior housing project is happening at the historic Davis Building.
Between the two buildings and other duplexes, roughly three dozen apartments will be available.
- Brazil housing project progress moving along
- Brazil milling and paving project underway
- Pantheon Theater Project moving forward
- Brazil housing center holds Pearl Harbor ceremony
- Local artist set to start new mural project in Brazil
- Brazil gets ready for multiple projects to improve the city
- Brazil expands economic district
- Progress for new Terre Haute splash pad moves forward
- Richland County moves forward on renovation project
- Main street project moves forward in Vincennes