BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Thursday, December 7th marks 76 years since the attack on Pearl Harbor.
People all across the country are paying their respects, including right here in the Wabash Valley.
The Exceptional Living Center in Brazil, Indiana held a Pearl Harbor Survivor Ceremony.
Indiana state senators and representatives were on hand to help mark the occasion.
They also presented Thomas Hill with an award.
He joined the U.S. Navy when he was 16-years-old.
He was aboard the U.S.S. Sacramento when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
- Brazil housing center holds Pearl Harbor ceremony
- Shelburn man remembers Pearl Harbor
- Trump signs proclamation marking Pearl Harbor Day
- 'It's scary to have the enemy on you' Local veteran shares experience during Pearl Harbor attack
- Tora! Tora! Tora!; pilots take to the skies reenacting Pearl Harbor attack
- Local law firm holds memorial ceremony
- Clay County holds flag raising ceremony
- Brazil housing project progress moving along
- New dialysis center in Sullivan holds open house
- Brazil expands economic district