BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - One Wabash Valley community is gearing up for the 4th of July.
Preparations are in full swing at Brazil's Forest Park for the City of Brazil's - Rotary Club's 83rd Annual 4th of July Festival.
Crews are assembling rides and building the concession stands.
The Clay County festival is one of the state's largest celebrations.
The nine-day festival starts on Tuesday and wraps up on Independence Day with a fireworks show.
- Brazil gears up for 83rd annual 4th of July Festival
- 4th of July celebrations
- Church gears up to hold their annual festival
- New Life holds 4th of July Celebration
- Concert kicks off week long 4th of July celebration
- Annual Popcorn Festival underway in Casey
- Brazil expands economic district
- Annual festival gets public up close and personal with bats
- Brazil animal service contract approved
- Bluegrass quartet performs in Brazil