BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Firefighters in Clay County spent part of their Thursday lending a helping hand to people in need.
The B-Shift of the Brazil Fire Department worked with the Clay County Youth Food Delivery Program.
A post on the Brazil Professional Fire Fighters Union Facebook page says the firefighters helped pack and deliver lunches to a local neighborhood.
The program works to feed kids in need while school is out for the summer.
They are looking for volunteers. You can help by donating money, food, package meals, or deliver meals.
Learn more about the Clay County Youth Food Program here.
- Brazil firefighters volunteer with the Clay County Youth Food Program Delivery Program
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Ribfest benefits Clay County Youth Food Program
- Food program needs volunteers for 'Big Delivery'
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery program feeds kids over spring break
- Clay County Youth Food Delivery Program throws out a challenge for you
- Hundreds more benefiting from Clay County Youth Food Program
- Clay Youth Food Program delivers food to 950 local children
- Local youth train to become volunteer firefighters through special program